Did you know that you can earn FREE MONEY for Cerro Villa Middle School? It is SO EASY! By shopping from at Amazon and Ralphs, Cerro Villa Middle School can earn a percentage of your purchase total!
See instructions for how to earn Free Money at these stores below:
Don’t forget to send in your Box Tops. We will be collecting them in homeroom in mid-February, but you are free to bring them in at any time. A reward will go to the homeroom with the most Box Tops!
The Amazon Smile Foundation donates .5% of the purchase price of eligible purchases at AmazonSmile to selected charitable organizations. Simply go to your account at Amazon, scroll down to “Your AmazonSmile,” and you will be directed to a page where you are able to select Cerro Villa Middle School PFSO as your charity. Then remember to shop AmazonSmile!
Don’t forget to Register or RE-register your Ralph’s card to support Cerro Villa. See instructions below:
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED YOUR REWARDS CARD ONLINE NOTE: We have a secured website, these procedures apply to everyone who has not entered their email address and assigned a password.
1. Log in to www.ralphs.com
2. Click on ‘No Account’ Register
3. Follow the easy steps to create an online account
4. You will be instructed to go to your email inbox to confirm your account
5. After you confirm your online account by clicking on the link in your email, return to www.ralphs.com and click on ‘Sign In’, enter your email address and password.
6. View all your information and edit as necessary
7. Link your card to your organization by clicking on: a. Community Rewards - Enroll b. Type your NPO number or Name of your Organization c. Remember to click on the circle to the left of your organizations’ name d. Click on Enroll to finish your enrollment process.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED YOUR REWARDS CARD ON-LINE (This means that you have already entered your email address and assigned yourself a password)
1. Log in to www.ralphs.com
2. Click Sign In
3. Enter your email address and password
4. Click on ‘Your Name’ (In the top right hand corner)
5. View all your information and edit as necessary
6. Link your card to your organization by clicking on:
a. Community Rewards – Re-Enroll
b. Type your NPO number or Name of your Organization
c. Remember to click on the circle to the left of your organizations’ name
d. Click on Enroll to finish your enrollment process.
MATCHING FUND PROGRAMS:
What is a Matching Funds Program? It is another way to get Cerro Villa some Free Money! A matching funds program is when a corporation matches monetary donations made to an organization such as Cerro Villa Middle School PFSO by one of their employees. Many companies such as Costco, Boeing, Southern California Edison, and State Farm have matching funds programs. Check with your employer today!!
Thank you for taking a few minutes of your day to help Cerro Villa Middle School earn FREE MONEY!